Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hidalgo, Mexico

Don finally got through to me tonight at about 8:30 pm. He is staying at a nice hotel at Hidalgo which is right on the Mexico/Guatemala border. The paperwork has been started for the morning. However, when they arrived their titles were not there. They had them flown down 2-day mail but yesterday was a Mexican holiday so they didn't move at all yesterday. Don and John were told that they would arrive later tonight but they wouldn't be able to get them until 9 am tomorrow. They plan on getting into line while the paperwork is being finished. We are praying that they will be get through by noon so Don has plenty of time to get to Guatemala City.

The kids and I leave at 10:12 tomorrow morning. We will leave the house at around 8 am so I won't be posting until I have time during one of our layovers. Don will be contacting us on my cell phone so I will try to post tomorrow when there is news. Otherwise, we will post when we are all together again in Guatemala City. Thanks for going on this journey with us. Thanks for all of your support. May the Lord richly bless you.

No comments: