Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We need a breakthrough

Jen and I are praying for a breakthrough today. Dad took a turn yesterday afternoon after his procedure. He was short of breath and needed more oxygen. The "gunk" in his chest is so thick and he can't cough it out. He gets lightheaded very easily. The resident put him back on lasix this morning to try to get some fluid off of his lung so he can breathe better. They are supposed to be putting him on IV antibiotics. We feel like we are going in the wrong direction.

He is sleeping now. As he breathes, I can hear the "gunk" rattling in his chest. I am praying and seeking the Lord for His healing hand to touch Dad. I asking the Lord to show us what we need to do to get through this. I am praying for wisdom for the nurses and doctors. We need the Lord's encouragement and hope today.

We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20

No comments: