Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bags, bags, and more bags

(This is Caleb) So on the morning of departure, my mom decides to make me do the posting. The inexperienced fourteen-year-old is captain of this ship currently. We are 4 hours and 20 minutes away from getting on a plane to Houston at 1 PM. Then we have a layover and get on our flight to Guatemala at about 7 PM. We have a LOT of bags. But I guess with a 20-member team that's to be expected. My grandparents (Mom's parents) are coming down from South Dakota to help us take bags to the airport. My aunt and uncle (Mom's sister and brother-in-law) are also coming to our house to take bags. Here's a couple pictures to give you an idea.
 


Yeah, I know, I look like a doofus. If you look closely, you can see that the bag I'm putting a tag on already has a tag. Mom took the pic.

 
Posted by Picasa


4 hours and 10 minutes till departure. Can't wait to see what God is going to do while we're there.

No comments: