Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great Times in Guatemala




Hi there, all you readers. This time you get to hear the my (Bethany's) opinion of our stay here in Guatemala.                           

.

We are enjoying mostly sunny days and beautiful weather (I'm sure most of you who are stuck in the snow are jealous).

    

   We even went swimming yesterday evening! Lots of fun down at the river.


 There are a lot of animals here (woohoo), including a cat, dogs, chickens, a turkey, a horse, a cow, lots of birds, and fish. Here are the dogs.


This is the cat. He has an injury above his right eye, though it looks much better now. I have been appointed as the "vet".

So all in all, I'd say our stay here has been awesome so far. I'm really enjoying it, and I am hoping that it has been a blessing to the family we are staying with. 

I'm praying that we keep God first in all things, and thank you all for your support. Keep it up and look for more blog posts. 

Bye from Bethany.